You are 10 months old today. Mommy cried a little when she realized. It was a combination of happy and sad tears. My little baby is no longer a baby-but is an amazing little girl. You have the best personality. You love to make us smile and laugh.
Here is your 10 month info:
- 18lbs-Dr will confirm next week Dr says you are 19lbs
- 30 Inches-Dr will confirm next week Dr says you are 28.75, sorry not true. You were 28 at 6 months according to him.
- 3 teeth and I think another trying to wiggle its way down..you were so sad about them today
- You are being very picky with what you eat, I think this is due to your new teeth
- You are still sleeping 830-7 but have been getting up at night, again your teeth
- You like to pull my hair. This is not something we encourage but you think it is the funniest thing ever. It is hard to tell you no when you are laughing so hard
- You still love to be chased but today you chased me for the first time. When you "caught" me you ever so gently touched my back and CRACKED UP
- You took your first steps this month. You did it for about a week straight and now you have no interest, I think you know you can crawl faster
- You welcomed a new friend named Camryn this month
- You are about to celebrate your first Halloween. You are dressing up as a strawberry, everyone loves the costume!
I can't wait to see what the next month brings us. After that we have the best celebration of all YOUR birthday and Jesus' birthday in the same week!!
Here are some pictures for you!!
|Your first day in the Nursery at Church|
|Eating an apple like a big girl|