- Make dinner-I think we will try Panera's Cheddar Broccoli Soup
unfortunately, this was not good. It wasn't bad but it wasn't Panera. Luckily Eliza liked it so I pureed the left overs for her to have this week.
- I need to run to Joanns for some supplies to finish up a few crafts- Got a few things, very excited to show you some more projects. I listed a few of them here
- Go pick up my mom's dog for the weekend. She is a flight attendant so we watch her dog while she is gone.
- Hopefully work on cleaning up the messes I continue to make throughout the week.-HAHAHAHA
- The Legend of Sleepy Howell We had a lot of fun! You can see pictures here
- MAYBE go get my nails done while Eliza takes a nap. It is only $5 for a color change so that is my splurge each week.-NOPE
- Church-Eliza did great in the nursery again. We had to step out about 5 minutes early so I could leave for the game but it was a great message today.
- Grab the paper for coupons-I talk about couponing here. I really like it and shared some tips with SUYL from Kellys Korner
- Meal/Grocery plan-hopefully before the night is over.
- Lions Game