- Pick up a few things for some crafts-Mark wasn't feeling well so we did this Sunday
- Take back some clothes I really didn't need to buy-unfortunately I spent the money on toys for Eliza
- Get my nails done-even though it was $5, I didn't want to spend the money
- Spend quality time with Mark and Eliza-we took a family nap as Mark tried to feel better
- Grab my moms dog
- Take Eliza to Pottery Barn Kids to spend the gift card Mark bought her-she got a sleeping bag and night light.
- Just spend time together
- Church-unfortunately with Mark feeling sick and the time change we just stayed home
- No big plans!-We met my Uncle to pick up the sewing machine he got me, went and spent WAY too long in line at Joanns, then Mark napped while I put shrink wrap on the windows.
I have decided to combine the Weekend Review and Meal Plan this week.
Monday: Orange Chicken
Tuesday: Chicken Stuffing Bake
Thursday: Italian Chicken
Saturday: Baked Mac n Cheese
Care to share your recipes or meal plans?? Link up below