I decided I wanted to do my own bucket list for this week. Here is my weeks 10
- Bake cookies with Eliza. Let her do all of the steps without caring how much ends up on the floor.
- Get dressed in nice clothes everyday. You always feel better when you look put together.
- Take Eliza for a walk every morning. When we get home if she says "gan"(again), we will go again.
- Take a family picture. My camera has a timer, why don't we use it?
- Paint the stairway banister(this might be a BIG stretch)
- Take Eliza to the neighborhood pool at least twice. Maybe go crazy and even try and ride the bike there!
- Date night with Mark, without Eliza :(
- Lunch at the beach with Eliza
- Go through my closet and donate clothes I have not worn in a year
- Send a friend a card, in the mail, who doesn't love mail??
I would love for you to share your bucket list with me. I will check in at the end of the week to see if I held up on this!
To find new things, take the path you took yesterday.