I would love to write down all the words you say, but there are SO many I know I won't remember them all, but here are some of the newest ones:
- beep beep
- sheep-cow-pig-horse-chicken(and all of the noises they make)
- Minute(when I tell you to hang on, you say "minnnnnnute")
- Cookie-Elmo-Big Bird-Zoe-Abbie-Ernie-Bert, Sesame Street is your favorite
- Eat popsicles
- Go for walks
- Wash your hands over and over(thanks Elmo)
- Take baths
- Go swimming
- Climb on the couches
- Touch mommies eyes...I wouldn't mind if you stopped this
- Giving kisses and hugs to anything and everything
You are a bit of a picky eater, I will keep working with you though.
You have all of your teeth except your 2 year molars, I hope those hold off for a bit so we can have a break!
You wear mostly 12 month clothing, size 4 disposable diapers at night, and cloth during the day.
In the past few months you have had A LOT of firsts:
- First time going on the potty(you are doing great!)
- First vacation-Myrtle Beach
- First time seeing the ocean(you were terrified)
- First time playing in the sand
- First ice cream cone(you had ice cream, but never your own)
- First balloon festival
- First trip to the zoo
- First bike ride
- First boat ride
- First picnic
Eliza, you are a dream come true. You are the best little girl anyone could ask for. You are sweet, HILLARIOUS, smart, beautiful, and so much more. I hope your personality only gets better. I hope your compassion only grows. I hope your love for animals is something that stays with you. I hope you love us as much as we love you!!
Here are some recent pictures of you!
|Duck lips come at all ages|