Here we go with this weeks 5 favorites!
1. I am a sucker for sugar and these just happen to be one of my favorite treats all year
I love peeps so much, probably because they are just all sugar! My teeth sure don't like them though!
2. I am loving this recipe for meatloaf. I posted about it last week and we had it again for dinner last night. I might possibly make it every week! Make sure to make a glaze for the top with ketchup and brown sugar, put it on top the last 15 min then hit it with the broiler for a minute. AMAZING
3. I am loving our library. Eliza loves going there and picking out movies. She has so many books at home she isn't really into the books there yet, but oh man those movies! They also have a great kids area to play so we can hang out a bit.
4. I am loving free agency for football right now. It gives me a little hope for the Lions this year, we signed Reggie Bush. I'll be honest, I don't care much about him, just hopeful he brings some new life to our game!!
5. And here she is, my favorite of all time. My little bug. She seems so grown up lately. She has the best manners, has been so caring, and really starting to enjoy playing with her friends. We have a birthday party to go to this weekend, I can't wait to see how she does with all of the kiddos.