Lots of favorites this week, lets narrow it down to 5!
1. Lets start with this weather forecast!! OK, it might look a little soggy but hey, at least it isn't snow!!! I know there will be warm sunny weather soon!
2. This video of How To Eat Like an Animal. The Rhino cracks me up
3. I love Six Sisters Stuff. They always have the best recipes and crafts. Whenever I am stumped on dinner I go to their Recipe Index and search with what meat I have to use...usually chicken.
4. I got to go back to one of my favorite places this week Ford Field. The Detroit Lions had a Town Hall meeting for season ticket holders. They discussed what they expect from the upcoming season and took questions. It was a great time. The best part? Free food and meeting a few players!!
5. Of course, how I always end my Friday Favorites, my precious pumpkin pie!!
Eliza, you are the sweetest little girl with the GREATEST personality. While going for a walk this night, you wanted to share your headband with Z. You were so proud of yourself, your Daddy and I couldn't stop laughing at the site and what the people driving by must think. Love you baby girl